PRESALES OPEN for Playing The Player by Ed Miller

The time is upon us. Presales are now open for my new book Playing The Player: Moving Beyond ABC Poker To Dominate Your Opponents.

Playing The Player by Ed Miller

From now until the e-book release on May 22nd, you can preorder the book. It’s $49.99 for the e-book version [supports PDF, MOBI (Kindle), and EPUB (Apple and other e-readers)], $49.99 plus shipping and tax for the paperback, and $69.99 plus shipping and tax for the e-book and the paperback both. Please allow six weeks for delivery of the paperback.

If you order during the preorder period, you earn yourself a couple of bonuses that are together actually worth more than the price of the book!

• A $60 OFF coupon for 4 hours of coaching. My rate for coaching is 4 hours for $400 as an introductory package, then $200/hour after that. When you preorder the new book, however, you get a coupon for 4 hours of coaching for $340—$60 off the normal price. This offer goes for new students and for those who have already had an intro package, so it’s a great deal for everyone.
  • A $20 OFF coupon for one of my two other books. You get $20 off either Small Stakes No-Limit Hold’em or How To Read Hands At No-Limit Hold’em. You can apply the coupon to the e-book version, the paperback version, or both. If you’ve missed one of these books, this gives you a great deal on it. If you’ve already read them both, you can use your discount to get a paperback to give as a gift! All paperbacks ordered off my website come personally signed by me. (If you’re giving a gift, please send me an email telling me whom to personalize the book to.)

That’s $80 in coupons for preordering a book that costs just $49.99! It’s a great deal, but remember, you have to preorder your copy before May 22nd to get the coupons.

To get an idea for what the book is all about, check out the excerpt on exploiting bet-folding.

Then go preorder your copy before the great deals expire!

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “PRESALES OPEN for Playing The Player by Ed Miller”

Marc
@ Mon May 07, 2012 01:28:58 PM

I ordered the last book and hear it was great. I never got to download it because I didn’t buy a reader in time-had no idea the download was time sensitive. Is there a way to verify I never got the book a paid $49 for last year?

If I actually get the book I ordered and paid for, I would gladly but this one too. Same email as one I listed.

Ed Miller
@ Mon May 07, 2012 01:32:48 PM

Marc,

Sorry about that! Found your order, and I’m emailing How To Read Hands to you now.

Ed

james
@ Tue May 08, 2012 04:37:52 PM

how do i order new book and hand reading book(-$20) on kindle fire
jim

marc
@ Tue May 08, 2012 05:03:28 PM

Thank you!! I got the book last night and my wife figured out the download for me…so I read it last night.

Played 1-3 NL today in St. Louis and won $300 in a hand where my gut told me I was probably good, but the reassurance of reading his hand range gave me the confidence to call his river all-in bluff.

I have been an overall winning player in the past, but mostly by playing TAG and picking my spots, isolating weak players. I simply cannot wait to get the new book and expand my game.

Ed is an absolutely stand up guy for re-sending me the book I didn’t figure out how to download the first time. It has already paid for itself a few times over.

Thanks Ed!!

Ed Miller
@ Tue May 08, 2012 08:51:15 PM

James,

Just preorder the e-book version of the new book. Then send me an email asking for a coupon code for the ebook version of How To Read Hands and then order the ebook verison of that with the code.

Ed Miller
@ Tue May 08, 2012 08:51:29 PM

Marc,

Thank you. Glad you liked the book, and I hope you like the new one.

Tone
@ Fri May 18, 2012 07:28:22 PM

Ed,

I’m deciding between purchasing Norton’s upcoming two-volume set of the King James Bible OR your upcoming book. It’s a tough decision. To be honest, your TOC doesn’t seem as promising. Where’s the suffering? Where’s the triumphant resurrection? Where’s the terrifying apocalyptic warning?

I doubt God knows more about his subject matter than you do about yours, but I think I’ll probably gain more from reading the bible (again). After reading the Norton set I’ll probably be able to tackle some of life’s most difficult questions. But what am I gonna do when someone raises my turn bet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ed Miller
@ Mon May 21, 2012 10:18:14 AM

Tone,

Good points these.

I’m considering putting out a second edition of the book. If I do, I will be sure to include a chapter detailing the lineage of the first several thousand years of humans, a list of offenses for which stoning is suggested as an appropriate punishment, a story or two about whales and such, and considerably more myrrh.

Tone
@ Mon May 21, 2012 06:12:03 PM

Brilliant response, compelling material.

After our brief stare down, I’ve concluded that your upcoming book is a MUST-BUY. You’ve turned a difficult decision into a very easy one, you sly fox you. Now we know where Abraham and Isaac and the rest of the gang can go.

Rob
@ Thu Jul 05, 2012 05:50:58 PM

Hi Ed. Has there been a snag with the book? I pre-ordered on 7 May, and other than my initial receipt, never got the followup email with the download link.

Poker Tool
@ Mon Dec 10, 2012 08:55:42 AM

great book, one of the best i ever read.
greetz from germany