Full Tilt Poker Will Now Pay For Your Stoxpoker And Cardrunners Memberships

Ok, this new deal is pretty sick.

I’m a coach for Stoxpoker, a poker video training site. Video training is one of the absolute best ways to improve your poker play. Now you can get your Stoxpoker membership, as well as a membership at partner site Cardrunners, paid for by Full Tilt Poker just by accumulating Full Tilt Points.

I’m not talking about spending your Full Tilt Points on Stoxpoker or Cardrunners memberships (though you can do that too if you want). For this new deal, Full Tilt will simply pay for your Stoxpoker and/or Cardrunners memberships if you accumulate enough points during a month. It doesn’t cost you any points, and it doesn’t affect your MGR or rakeback either.

Want to learn more about poker video training? Check out Stoxpoker now.

If you know about poker video training and want Full Tilt to pay for your membership, follow these directions:

1. Go to www.trulyfreepokertraining.com to register. This website is owned by Cardrunners and Stoxpoker and is used for the express purpose of administering sign-ups to this new program.
  2. Select your primary training site – CardRunners or StoxPoker. You’ll still be able to earn both for free, but we need to know your first choice so we can credit you properly. Earn Full Tilt Points by playing at Full Tilt Poker: 4,500 for CardRunners, 2,500 for StoxPoker, or 7,000 for both. If you don’t hit the full threshold, we’ll still credit your account in increments of one week. If you do not already have one, make sure you have created a Guest Cardrunners account before you enroll in the program. This will prevent any processing delays if you want to enjoy Cardrunners for free.
  3. This free training program has no effect on your Full Tilt Points or on your Rakeback/MGR. We only track your Full Tilt Points to calculate the length of your free training each month.

Take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions or join us in the Stoxpoker forums to chat about this.

This offer is fairly new, and already the interest has been staggering. So definitely check out www.trulyfreepokertraining.com to register for your free months of Stoxpoker and Cardrunners.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Full Tilt Poker Will Now Pay For Your Stoxpoker And Cardrunners Memberships”

tim tom
@ Tue Nov 04, 2008 07:17:57 PM

So you if have to accumulate that many ftp’s in a single month? If it is I don’t think I play high enough stakes to accomplish that.

Nico
@ Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:10:48 PM

Yea, not that sick of a deal.

tim tom
@ Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:43:46 PM

yeah pretty useless deal if you get that many ftp’s in a month you have enough money to buy a membership. epic fail

spadebidder
@ Wed Nov 05, 2008 06:37:01 AM

Hmmm, it looks like a good deal to me. I’d get Stox free every month for sure and never have to pay anything for it. I’d probably fall short for Cardrunner but still get every other month free. I don’t use my points for anything now other than buying a book once in a while. How can free not be better than not free?

spadebidder
@ Wed Nov 05, 2008 06:41:16 AM

PS – did you miss the part about “you still get to keep your points”? It’s a good deal.

Tom
@ Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:31:34 AM

Dont works for me:

Only CARDRUNNERS Gold Members OR STOXPOKER Premium Members Can Apply

spadebidder
@ Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:45:34 PM

Apparently you do have to sign up for Premium at StoxPoker, which for the first month is $27.99. I don’t think there is any way to avoid paying that month. Then you begin getting credit for your FullTilt Points, at the rate of one free week of Stox for every 625 FT points you accumulate.

In my case, I hit that number most weeks, so I should get Stox for free most of the time after that first month, or occasionally pay for a partial month if I don’t get enough points. Still sounds pretty good to me.

tim tom
@ Wed Nov 05, 2008 02:21:54 PM

Like I said if you make that many ftps a week/month you probably have enough money to buy a membership anyway, if you don’t and want to advance your game through these services your sol it would be cool if they lowered the amount of ftp’s you needed to earn. I mean I would rather use my ftp’s for the service than downloading the videos off of torrents like I do now, oh well back to torrents.

Mike
@ Thu Nov 06, 2008 03:09:11 AM

Major fail.

Only CARDRUNNERS Gold Members OR STOXPOKER Premium Members Can Apply

Kitfel
@ Thu Nov 06, 2008 05:57:08 AM

1. pay 27.99
2. watch ed’s “poker made simple” series at stox.
3. pretty soon, you make enough full tilt points per month to pay for more stox.

I’m not kidding, and by the way, I <3 you ed. Your books are awesome and that series was the final nail making me a winning player. You rock.

Louis
@ Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:50:50 AM

Hmm…. The article says to create a Cardrunners guest account but the signup form will only take gold accounts. Like the old saying goes, if it looks too good to be true… don’t be a lollipop.

poker rakeback
@ Sun Aug 30, 2009 03:51:05 AM

I am really amazed at this offer.Is this really true?

Rakeback
@ Sun Oct 25, 2009 02:25:45 AM

Get the best rakeback payments when you play online poker from raketherake.com.

cardshark
@ Tue Aug 03, 2010 01:56:23 PM

This deal seems a bit pricey to me, why not just signup free somewhere and get rakeback. the site rakebackkingdom.com has some very competitive rakeback offers and you can also take advantage of any deposit bonuses that the poker room is offering as well. So for choosing a poker rakeback site i would definately go with rakebackkingdom.com since they offer so much and are very friendly people and easy to work with.

melitta
@ Mon Jul 14, 2014 03:26:54 PM

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying
to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its
ok to use some of your ideas!!