I have six articles of hand-picked archive goodness for you today. That’s 50 percent bigger than the last archive review. Such a deal!
- I think I’ve reviewed this one once before, but it’s a popular article. Does Poker Keep Getting Harder and Harder?
- Once you have a good, solid, fundamental game, you should investigate Using Equity Simulations to Make Better Decisions. You can also use the poker tools at NPA to run a quick equity calculation or two.
- Using Your Opponents’ Words Against Them is a valuable skill when playing live (and even sometimes online).
- In limit hold’em, Folding The River In A Big Pot is usually a big no-no. Usually.
- Another very common and sometimes confusing question, when you’re Calculating Odds On The Flop – Count Both Cards Or Just One?
- Speaking of odds, let’s investigate a Questionable Turn Call.
Tags: calculating odds, counting-outs, equity-simulations, limit-holdem, no-limit-holdem, poker, pot-odds, tells